DTX FORUM

Got questions? The DTX community is here to help.

The mail function has been disabled by an administrator.

1. Gerard
  2. DTX-MULTI 12
  3. Tuesday, 06 March 2018
I own the Yamaha DTX12 already for four years or so but only now found the time to plunge deeper into the DTX's possibilities of using own WAV files; assigning them, tuning voices etc. etc. Next, I tried, after fixing bpm (140) and measure (3/4) in a new User Pattern (called "All blues";) to record four measures of a (cymbal) pattern. It dubbed over (because of incorrect setting of one shot or loop style) and I searched for a way to delete the recording. No way! A recording is easily made but you cannot get rid of it. I can only clear a complete pattern, so including the earlier mentioned settings (bpm, measure, name etc). As an alternative to completely clearing a User-pattern there is only a CLEAR ALL patterns (so all User patterns previously recorded on the Yam). My question: Is there no easier way to clear (or override) the last recording and redo the recording over and over until it is OK (and only then assign it to a pad)??
Thanks in advance
Gerard, the Netherlands.
  6566 Millingen aan de Rijn, Netherlands
Visit 
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hey Gerard, unfortunately I don't think there is a way to just delete the new recording without also deleting the older recording. What I recommend doing to avoid losing recordings you wish to keep, is to make sure that the location of the merged pattern is different from the patterns it is merging.
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. DTX-MULTI 12
  3. # 1
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
2020 © Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.