DTX FORUM

Got questions? The DTX community is here to help.

The mail function has been disabled by an administrator.

1. Chad
  2. DTX-MULTI 12
  3. Monday, 18 February 2019
I've had this pad for almost a year now, and I feel like I am missing out on 100% of it's functionality by not having access to the app for the device, simply because i do not own an apple product. Is there anything in the works to make the app available to those outside of Apple land? Pretty frustrating...
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I am considering purchasing this ... but not without this application. I agree ... just having an Apple app only makes no sense. when will the android app be available? thank you !
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. DTX-MULTI 12
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Won't happen. And pointless asking here, no Yamaha reps with any say on here, and no investment on DTX any more (as you can tell by the state of this forum and website)
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. DTX-MULTI 12
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
All I can say is, given the complexity of creating apps for Andriod devices vs iOS devices, and the age of the M12, along with the interesting fact that M12 sales have been rising steadily all these years, I don't think an Android app will be released soon although you can see that Android versions of other apps are being released so at least they are heading in that direction finally with the newer products. Its sad the M12 has essentially been abandoned!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. DTX-MULTI 12
  3. # 3
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
2020 © Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.