MIC YOUR DRUMS IN SECONDS!
The EAD10 acoustic electronic drum module instantly transforms your acoustic drum kit into a powerful, digital/electric hybrid with sampled sounds and studio-quality digital effects. It allows you to play along with your favorite artists and record and share the audio and video directly to social media. The EAD10 enhances every aspect of your drumming and makes your acoustic drums do more.
- The Sensor Unit contains a stereo pair of condenser mics tuned for acoustic drums and a bass drum trigger. The mics pick up your entire kit and you can assign any of the internal sounds to the trigger.
- The EAD10 comes with 50 preset scenes including 757 built-in sounds plus sample import. There are also 200 user scenes that can be customized to suit your preferences and saved for instant recall later.
- Add a DT50s snare drum trigger for added snare rim effects and sonic capabilities, and even add additional DTX TP or XP pads to expand your creativity even further.
- Unleash your creativity with the selection of on-board EAD10 effects including 11 reverbs, 21 mic effects, 10 trigger effects, 757 built-in sounds plus sample import, compression, distortion, delay, phasers, and more.
The EAD10 v.2 firmware update is now available! Download here!
The FREE update includes 4 new features:
1. Talk Back Function:
• Push of a button enables a clearer and louder recording of your voice
• Can be activated using a drum pad or foot switch
• Great feature for online lessons and educational content creation
2. Extended Recording Duration:
• Record 90 minutes (up from 30 minutes) of your playing to a USB flash drive
3. New General Settings:
• Mic Noise Gate Threshold - set the noise level at which the gate opens
• Mic Noise Gate Release Time - set the length of time the gate takes to close (The mic noise gate is used to attenuate unwanted ambient noise and mic hiss)
• Jack Noise Reduction - reduce unwanted static noises from cables
4. Click Audio Output Routing:
• The click can now be routed to the main stereo outputs and USB audio output
• Provides the option of having the click track in performances and recordings
New Scenes and Settings for Low-Volume Setups:
• 42 new kit scenes including acoustic and electronic sounds
• Kits optimized for use with drum triggers, mesh heads and low-volume cymbals
• Brings a whole new realism to low-volume practice and performance
Instructions on how to install and use with mesh heads and triggers - https://manual.yamaha.com/mi/bo/ead10/en/05_sad_en.html
Quick video guide walking through the installation steps -
EAD10 v.2 Firmware Installation Quick Guide - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6Dl7OvmJ34
EAD10 Low Volume Installation Quick Guide - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWDMW9F_gnY